. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hi-Rez week 5

I have to go by myself on Thursday this week, because I have to go to a Taiwan opera school  with Lolo to film something, and Tuesday is the only day they are available for us to go.

Sean showed me his models for Tribes, they are awesome! I really want to get out of my comfort zoom and try something new, hopefully I get to do some modeling, zbrushing or texutring in the future.

After few weeks of interning in Hi-rez, I found something interesting : that ppl in Hi-Rez are being way too nice to us lol, especially our supervisors!XD take Sean as example, I think I've never gotten any negative feedback from him - 3 -...well, I really hope that's because I'm really doing a amazingly perfect job XD
but not because they are just too polite to correct us~ ; P Anyway, my biggest hope for this intern is to get familiar of the pipe line of game designing and get my design in a real game and make it popular!!! > .. <

Today's task: detail line drawing for male character. The only reference is the general from star craft. hmmmm~~~attractive old man~~XD  lol

No comments: