. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hi-Rez week 8

New project!

After designing the two characters, I feel it's time to move on, and do something that challenging myself, There fore, I ask my supervisor Sean to assignment me some modeling job.

Modeling itself is not a challeging thing, but to do it with a software that's I have never touched before is.
3D max is to me a better modeling program compare to Maya, they have lots of same common features, however, the difference of their interface and the short key frustrate me = .. =b

Guess I'll spend some time to get used to that, and i'm sure once I do, 3D Max will become my new favorite modeling tool!

No comments: