. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hi-Rez week 9

The last 2 project are actually combined into 1 big project: to design a impact bomb and model it out and hopefully have time to even UV and texture it.

Sean could be one of the busiest man in studio, he told me he does multi-tasks all the time, therefore I only have small among of time to "force" him to teach me things  > v <~

Today I've learned something new about max: the short key and interface customizing > v < with my the problem of learning new interface can be solved. and Sean demonstrated his super speed of modeling!
 I figured the hot key is very important! so before I keep on going, i have to set up a set of hot key that I feel comfortable 1st.

No comments: